Sunday, October 03, 2010

Pictures from Summer Knitting

I taught Eli, age 8, to knit this summer and she finished a scarf for her mother, some coasters for her daddy and the red yarn is for a trivet. When we watched some movies, she went and got her knitting just like her grandmother, great grandmother and aunt:)













I've had these socks in my UFO box for a long time. The first one worked up quickly, but I made a mistake on the second one and couldn't remember where I put the pattern.






I finished the Crayon sweater for Charles and had enough yarn to make one for Addie also. They're bright and colorful and made a big hit, even though you couldn't tell it from Charles expression. I have two more of these sweaters left to make.



Here are some chemo caps I made. I have made about 12 of the ribbed ones, but only one of the 2 color which is what I really wanted to practice this summer(two-handed stranded knitting). Right now I am looking for a truly jogless seam. I do intend to keep working on the stranded hats this year until I am proficient.
Crayon Sweater

No comments: