Thursday, October 21, 2010

More Organizing and Charity projects




I am making some inroads into my stash. Here are some more charity projects that I finished this month. The burgundy and green chemo hats are so easy to make so I always have a hat on the needles. The green hat and scarf set was made from some yarn I never thought I would be able to use here in Florida, but I think some homeless person will like it. I made two of those hats in one evening.




Some things take on a life of their own. Now that I have started to organize my stash and projects, I find now that I need to set up a place to take photos AND I see that my camera is old and leaves a lot to be desired. I never realized how yellow the light is in my apartment until I started taking these photographs. I got out my Ott light, but then I didn't have a good place to lay out my stash and projects. Nothing is ever simple. I never thought about all that goes into getting organized.

No comments: