Friday, May 13, 2016

I've gone through a number of life changes in the past 4 years including staying in Virginia to care for my 92-year-old mother.  I have had no time to keep up with my blogs, but things have settled down and I am back in Florida and intend to start a couple of my blogs up again.

This site is under construction, so please be patient.2016

UFO:
Jane Eyre Shawl - might have to take out the flame pattern and make a leaf.  Difficult directions.
Infloresense I decided to make another repeat of the lace.
Black & Pink Cowl
Green Cowl
Red/Yellow baby sweater
Mary Hoyer doll clothes
Preemie dresses
Reader's scarf
Rasta hat
Eli's Sweater
Kids Aran sweater
Oddments vest
LolliePop hat
DNA hat
DNA scarf
Oliver Twist scarf
Pastel blanket
Super Hero Hat
Tilden Hat
Felted purse
Felted vase
Felted bowl
Terry baby sweater
(Some of these are not actually UFOs, but things I have kitted and in the bag and they need to be done by Christmas.)

New:
Black or Red sweater
White Aran sweater: Aidez
12 Cowls
20 Hats - done! I still have several more I want to try, so I'll change this to one a month.
12 Mitts
Knit-a-long shawl To be decided

Oddments - 16 Patterns to be used with a "bag of 1 skein oddments of yarn  We found we needed to use more patterns because several were for wool and my group Amelia Knits is from Florida.

YIKES!  I'D BETTER GET GOING!

Slytherin Socks

Scrap Yarn Sock Advent Calendar pattern by Anna Johanna - lace or Fair Isle.

Green graded yarn from BJ (shawl) ???  Which, I don't know.



No comments: